Mustard is a slightly heathered dark yellow.
It is also shown together with the following colorways:
- Third image: Wild Yak (left)
- Last image: Terracotta (left)
Yarn BaseThis colorway is currently only available on Yak Sock. This is because Yak Sock is a naturally grey yarn, so colors look different than when dyed on white yarn. All the colors of the Yak Collection have been specially formulated to look great on the grey base yarn.
- Yak is an incredibly soft and warm yet robust fiber. This yarn is naturally grey (unlike the other ones, which undyed are an off-white). Therefore all colors dyed on this base are darker and a bit more muted.
- 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10% Nylon
- Fingering (sock) weight
- 437yds (400m), 100g per skein
- 3 ply
- Recommended needle size: US 1 – 6 or 2.25 – 4.0mm
3 in stock (larger orders ship within 5-10 business days)