A muted and dark red with a subtle heathered look.
Dried Cranberry is shown together with the following other colors:
- Fourth image from left to right: Dried Cranberry, Elk, Spruce Forest
- Fifth image: Dried Cranberry (front), Wild Yak (back)
- Last image: Mahagony (left), Dried Cranberry (right)
Yarn BaseThis colorway is currently only available on Yak Sock. This is because Yak Sock is a naturally grey yarn, so colors look different than when dyed on white yarn. All the colors of the Yak Collection have been specially formulated to look great on the grey base yarn.
- Yak is an incredibly soft and warm yet robust fiber. This yarn is naturally grey (unlike the other ones, which undyed are an off-white). Therefore all colors dyed on this base are darker and a bit more muted.
- 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10% Nylon
- Fingering (sock) weight
- 437yds (400m), 100g per skein
- 3 ply
- Recommended needle size: US 1 – 6 or 2.25 – 4.0mm
1 in stock (larger orders ship within 5-10 business days)
There are no reviews yet.